- Have a face-to-face consult with your hairstylist to make sure you are comfortable.
- Make an appointment for hair and make-up 3 to 4 weeks ahead.
- Have hair trimmed at least one week before the prom.
- Find a picture for inspiration.
- Make sure to check hair accessories
- Allow one hour for your hair and 30 minutes for your make-up and consider travel time in your prom day schedule.
- Have your hair clean and dry for prom hair appointment.
- Wear something easy to pull over your hair-do
To Schedule your Free Consultation call: 352-222-2254 or 352-375-7495
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are limited appointments for each High School’s Prom, so make your appointment early to guarantee your appointment.